BodyHacks Pro Course
Next Intake - 10th & 11th October 2020
Are you looking to step out of your comfort zone as a fitness professional and step into the world of a rehabilitation exploring and learning the techniques used by clinicians, therapists and doctors? Are you curios as to why your clients experience pain and how you can bring them out of these symptoms FAST, but most importantly, in the capacity of a Personal Trainer/Fitness Professional? Would you like to receive a recipe of “hacks” and corrective exercises that address pain at its core developed through thousands of clinical hours of trial and testing?
• Learn Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics
• Learn 15 Testing methodologies for pain
• Learn Treatment methodologies and standard operating procedures for 10 most common pain symptoms faced by personal trainers, applicable in a gym setting
• 80% hands on for practical skills acquisition
• Study Functional Anatomy and understand why compensations happen, how faulty length – tension relationships between muscles lead to movement deviations that result in pain.
• Learn treatment protocols for over 50 muscles in the human body that are safe and suitable for personal trainers to carry out on the gym floor.
• Learn 15 Testing Protocols to identify common pain symptoms including Lower Back Pain, Planta Fasciitis, Neck Headaches and more..
• Learn treatment protocols for the following most commonly seen pain symptoms:
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Neck Headaches
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
- Sciatica / Piriformis Syndrome
- ITB Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Planta Fasciitis
• Learn how Dr Trevor gets his patients out of pain FAST! Even faster than the doctors!
This is a continuing education course for existing fitness professionals who has gained front line experience in personal training, knowledge of exercise science, understand client assessment and programming.
CPT, Master Trainer CERF Global/BodyHacks, Founder of Fitness Academy Asia
Continuing Education Points
18 Hours (2.5 Days)
Course Manual - English & Chinese
Upon the completion of the course, you will be awarded as a Rapid Repair Specialist by Smashwerx
What Do I Need to Bring?
Pen and Notepad for notes
English & Cantonese
Normal Price - USD 1500
Early Bird Promotion – USD1000
Price Inclusive of 3 eBooks and Video Library highlighting the techniques taught in the workshop
Information displayed above is correct during time of publishing and may subject to change without prior notice