Start Changing Lives Today
ACE Personal Trainer Certification Course
Don't just train Strength, Train Movement
Why Train The Myofascial Lines?
Our clients often have exercise habits that may only resonate along the sagittal and frontal plains. From bench presses, deadlifts, squats, to shoulder presses, many movements seen in gyms are limited by the machines that often focuses on single plane movements. Clients who are engaged in specific sports also move in certain ways that may only favour one side (for example, tennis, dragon boat, golf etc).
Repetitive movements results in our soft tissue becoming more stronger and resilient along the line of force to support that movement leaving other soft tissue, joints and muscles that are not involve in the movement, less stable and more susceptible to injury. Sedentary Clients who spend a lot of time seating will also be stiff and locked short in the hips, shoulders and neck area, making activities of daily living challenging.
Learning how to training clients along their myofascial lines with whole-body exercises is many benefits as it distributes force throughout the entire body preventing overuse of certain joints. Encouraging movement through all three planes of motion will help also improve coordination, balance, and enhance mind body connection.
You Can Learn...
1. Learn and understand the concept of our body's Myofascial Web and how it effects our movements of daily living and sports performance
2. Deeper undrestanding of myofasicial lines, the muscles and movement involved with each line
3. How to train this "web" of fascia as a whole, think of the body entirely vs individual muscle movements
4. Learn how to help your clients Increase resiliency, flexibility, and improved range of motion for better movement quality
5. Improve Balance, Spatial Awareness, and Stability
6. Enhanced Athletic Performance at the same time, recover faster