Next Intake - 28th September 2020
Are you looking for a new method to decrease muscle hypertonicity, promote muscle fiber growth, reduce lactic acid build up, decrease stiffness and sore muscles, and get yourself or your clients back into action – fast?
Are you looking to add another method to your foam rolling skills, trigger point therapy, stretching, and all the recover tools out in the market?
• Free Hyperblade given to every course participants
• 80% hands on for practical skills acquisition
• Learn the correct Hyperblade protocols for every joint, muscle, and connective tissue in the body
• Learn proper pressure, placement, angles, length and techniques to maximize the effectiveness of the Hyperblade
• See how different areas of the Hyperblade can be used for different body regions and tissue
• Learn how to apply the Hyperblade to muscles, ligaments, tendons, capsule sand peripheral joints.
• See how to combine patient activemotion with the Hyperblade to speed up treatment
This is a continuing education course for existing fitness professionals who has gained front line experience in personal training, knowledge of exercise science, understand client assessment and programming.
CPT, Master Trainer CERF Global/BodyHacks, Founder of Fitness Academy Asia
Continuing Education Points
NASM – 0.8 CEU(s)
ACE – 0.8 CECs
6 Hours (9am to 4pm)
Course Manual / English or Chinese
Upon the passing of the online exam, you will be awarded a “Continuing Education Certification of Completion” by CERF Global
What Do I Need to Bring?
Pen and Notepad for notes
English & Cantonese
Price Inclusive Of Your Own Personal Hyperblade
Information displayed above is correct during time of publishing and may subject to change without prior notice