Corrective Exercise Pro: Advanced Posture Series - Level 1
Strategies for Posture Imbalances in the Transverse Plane
In most personal training courses, we learn about the sagittal and frontal planes of motion. But our clients come to us with postural imbalances that are not limited to these planes.
In this course, we will open your eyes to postural patterns that are not taught by personal training textbooks.
We will teach you how to assess these postures, identify muscles that are responsible, and implement corrective exercises to restore neutral posture.
Your clients will thank you!
Transverse Plane Postures
Use movement to confirm findings
Identify key muscles that are involved
Release tonic muscles using tools and with a hands on approach.
Practice your newfound skills in class with supervision + feedback
Why should you take Corrective Exercise Pro - Advanced Posture Series?
Apart from the general imbalances (such as over-pronation of the feet, knee valgus, lumbar lordosis, thoracic kyphosis and forward neck), we may observe side shifting and rotational compensations.
These may be visually subtle but can cause disruption to movements required in daily life.
With this course you will:
Build advanced understanding of posture deviations found in the general population
Grow your reputation as a movement professional who can take on difficult client cases.
Learn from industry professionals
See postural patterns
Use tools + manual interventions
get fast results
In this course you'll learn:
- How to Read Rotation Imbalances in the Upper Body
- Assess the Upper Body in 3 different segments and understand how they relate to each other
- Functional Anatomy and how to identify the muscles behind rotational imbalances
- Static and Movement Assessment Protocol for postural deviations in the transverse plane
- Corrective techniques using tools and manual interventions
- Restore neutral posture by prescribing corrective exercise to your clients
" The course really opened my eyes to postural deviations that was not noticeable before. As I walk into my office after my class, I can now see that none of my working colleagues have aligned head and neck postures! "
– Kum Yan Ting YT
- BioMechanics CES Certified Trainer
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Animal Flow Instructor
Who can benefit from this course:
Personal Trainers, Athletic Coaches
Movement Professionals – Yoga & Pilates Instructors
Bodyworkers – massage therapist, sports massage therapists, sports therapists